Friday, April 8, 2011

It's been awhile!

Wow i just realized how long it has been since my last post!! Life has been a lil crazy and very busy since then.. My 7 year boyfriend & father of my kids and I finally said I do as we became husband and wife in Oct. after that with the holidays and my son seemed to always be at the drs i was very busy! My boy just had tubes but in his ears. everything went great and i'm so happy ear infections will no longer be a monthly thing to deal with anymore.... I'm still caking and having fun with ribbon and tule! I'm so happy the weather is warming up, now i can start making my lil girl some dresses and skirts! yay! I will also be uploading some new cake pics I've done since my last post. I hope you all are having a wonderful year so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment